Author Interviews: just fill out this form with your content.
- Choose “interviews” or “new releases”.
- URL will display at the bottom as “Click here to visit my website!”
- If you add an image, choose a wide/header image around 1200×500 (please don’t use huge images… smaller portraits may display weird).
- Add whatever content or text you want, I recommend a personal story, why you started writing, favorite books, hobbies, writing process etc.
- For a book release you can link back to your website’s book page or straight to Amazon (but use a wide header image or book mockup).
Are you a Young Adult or New Adult author looking for a boost in visibility? The YA Shelf is a book review site that attracts hundreds of YA readers every single day.
We don’t accept any form of paid advertising, but we do allow authors to earn free promotion and featured placement in exchange for submitting content (book reviews, author interviews, articles, etc.)
Every piece you send in will conclude with your author bio and a link to your website – which will boost your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and increase your traffic. Posting reviews of other books similar to yours is the best way to get seen by the readers most likely to enjoy your books.
And if you get to 25 reviews, we’ll add your book to the sidebar for any month of your choosing.
We’ve also created an invitation-only group of bestselling authors who collaborate on group events, and support each other during book launches and promotions. If you sign up below, we’ll let you know whenever there are special opportunities for you to market your books to YA readers.
(The Alliance of Young Adult Authors FB group)